Hot Sale High Precision Ground Tungsten Carbide Needle/Pin With High Hardness
We offer different size carbide tips&pins depending on your needs.
The carbide tips&pins have wide applications:
1. As scriber tips, they are assembling on tool bit for engraving or scribing on very hard items, like aluminum, brass, bronze, metals, steel, glass, ceramics, hardwood, plastics, concrete and so on.
2. As glass breaker, they're designed for breaking glass or hard surface when emergency.
3. As Bush Hammer carbide tips, they're mounted on an 11-inch or 9-inch plate, to be run under a concrete floor grinder. The tool is designed to break down difficult coatings, and leaves a textured surface to promoted bonding of future coatings or overlays.
What can Bush Hammers do?
a.Surface Prep for coatings
b.Quickly expose large aggregate
c.Remove hard coatings and overlays Ideal for use on exterior spaces and creating anti-slip surfaces. They also work great for removal of thin coatings when prepping the floor for epoxy application.
4. For making core clampers of Lathes and Periphery Grinders.
Description and Application
Tungsten Carbide is often referred to as a Hard Metal due to it’s very high hardness in relation to other metals. Typically a
Tungsten Carbide can have a hardness value of 1600 HV, whereas mild steel would be in the region of 160 HV a factor of 10 lower. Tungsten Carbide Rods are used for cutting aluminum alloy, cast iron, stainless steel, refractory alloy steel, nickel based alloy, titanium alloy and nonferrous metals. With several years’ development, with our good quality and competitive price, our products have been widely recognized by worldwide makers of cutting tools. We are looking forward to establish new business with new customers.
|Dimension||Dia 1mm, 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, till 25mm with length 5mm, 8mm, 10mm, till 330mm, cut to length|
|Cutting angles||30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 120°. Or Based On Requirement|
|Material||100% virgin tungsten carbide steel|
high wear resistance
Very Sharp Point
Create Fine Edge
|Application||Assembling On Tool Bit, Engraving or Scribing On Very Hard Items,|
Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Metals, Steel, Glass, Ceramics, Hardwood, Etcs
|Other size can be customized|
6. Tungsten Carbide Circular Blade
If have any more information, please feel free to contact with me.
contact person: Ms Sharon Chen
mobile number +86 18173388506
email address: email@example.com
Contact: Quality Tungsten Carbide Rod
Tel: +86 17773379950
Add: 7 buildings in area C, High-tech Auto parts City, Zhongda Road, Tianyuan District, Zhuzhou City, Hunan Province.