1. This TCT Circular saw blades are designed as general crosscut blades, suitable for cross-cutting softwood, hardwood, plywood, chipboard, multi-board, panels, MDF,plated&counted-plated panels, laminated&Bi-laminate plastic, and FRP. Providing a high degree of finish edge. The blades also can rip cut along the grain.
2. Incorporates an ATB (Alternating Top Bevel) offset tooth design, The angle of the tooth scores the surface of the wood in advance of the cut, cleanly cutting the wood fibers before the following teeth remove the chip. This provides for a much smoother cut, with much less chance of splintering the surface of the wood.
3. Tungsten carbide teeth provide excellent wear and heat resistance. The positive cutting angle which provides fast and efficient removal of chips and swarf.
4. Fully hardened steel blade body – delivers accuracy and resists bending and deflection for true cuts.
5. Heat expansion slots allow the blade rim to expand and contract without warping for straight and accurate cuts.
6.Equipment used with Circular Saw, Miter Saw, Table Saw, Radial Arm Saw, etc.
1. Tungsten Carbide rod
2. Tungsten Carbide Sealed Ring
3. Tugnsten Carbide Wear parts
4. Tugnsten Carbide Dies
5. Tungsten Carbide Non-standard parts
6. Tungsten Carbide Circular Blade
7. tugnsten carbide nozzle
8. carbide bushing/sleeve
Our Packing and shipment: