1. Material: good quality WC+Co
2. Grade: YG8 Hardness:HRA89.5
3. Surface: polished
4. Size: OD160*ID80*30mm (various size, can customized)
d: inner diamenter(60-350)mm
H: height(30-150)mm are availble
5. Application: For drawing steel and nonferrous wires or bars or tubes,tools or war parts etc
6. We also can produce according to your drawing
Introduction of cemented carbide roller:
Cemented carbide roller used on the stretch reducing mill for bars, thread steel bars and common wire with the durability 10 to 20 times higher compared to common steel roller. The surface quality and the steel bar size accuracy are greatly improved. The cemented carbide roller reduces effectively the production cost and improves the quality.
Advantages of our cemented carbide roller :
1. 10 - 20 times life time longer than steel roller. Saving maintenance time and cost.
2. Improved mechanical properties.
3. Good surface finish and corrosion-resistance.
4. V – U and custom straightening grooves.
Tungsten Carbide is not affected by changes in the environment or external temperature so these durable rollers can be used in either extreme heat or extreme cold. Tungsten carbide rollers are valued for their hardness and resistance to corrosion and, since they can withstand an elevated level of stress, they are the ideal choice for clients in the aeronautic and aerospace industries, the automotive industry and the bearings industry. They are often found in power steering columns or transmission and navigation equipment and can also be used for vibro finishing.
Roller for Profile Wire Rolling, Flat Wire Rolling, Construction Wire Rolling, Plain Wire Rolling and Welding Wire Rolling, Wire Straightening, Wire Guiding etc.
Carbide descaling roller
Carbide reliving roller
Carbide straightening roller
Carbide guide roller
Some Grade Information